Classic Guitar Society of Auckland Incorporated
The Society was registered as an Incorporated Society in Auckland on 17 December 1965 as a non-profit and non-commercial association of guitar players and guitar lovers.
The objects of the Society are to foster understanding, appreciation and the study of the classic guitar, and to bring together all those who desire to further these aims.
Any person who is interested in the guitar as a serious musical instrument is eligible for membership regardless of race or creed.
Advantages of Membership:
- Free attendance at Guitar Society Meetings
- Discounted admission fee to Rod Capper’s House Concerts
- Discounted admission fee to Guitar Society Concerts
- Free Loan of Music from Guitar Society Library
- Monthly newsletter and other guitar news
Become a member and enjoy all the above advantages. Annual Subscription Fees are as follows:
- Individual Member: $35.00
- Unwaged Member: $25.00
- Family Membership: $40.00
- Please refer to the subscription form (download)
- Subscription forms are also available from the monthly meetings.
For enquiries, please contact us …